Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Under general supervision performs installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells. May be required to work unsupervised.
- Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Good Functional / Technical.
- Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.