Baker Hughes has an IT Compliance Lead position open in Houston. This role provides assurance and compliance services to the Product and Baker Hughes Digital teams. Deep technical expertise within a field. Has comprehensive knowledge of underlying principles, approaches and methodology.Essential Responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses, prioritizes and tracks risk remediation.
- Establishes policies, procedures, hardening standards, guidelines and controls to govern & mitigate risk. Evaluate and assess third parties for risk assurance and mitigations.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams through working groups for governance and risk mitigation.
- Provide and assurance and compliance with various industry security standards and frameworks.
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes.
- Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presents project plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Communicates solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Risk Management.
Location: Houston, TX
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.