Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns covering a wide variety of support services offered for assigned region, product, or coverage area - Responsible for knowledge of assigned region, coverage area, or product lines, their associated configuration installations, and represents the most direct access to all appropriate internal functions to support the customer · Establish and maintain contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customers in designated geographic region or coverage area
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Handles simple project processes. There are detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge. A framework of conditions is set.
- Handles targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.