Salary Range - AUD 110K - 150K / Per-annumRoles and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales of Druck product line in Australia region. Grow the business sustainably to achieve the target of company.
- Manage the key accounts including end customers, OEM, Test Lab, Industrial & Aviation segments.
- Follow the projects independently; manage the whole process of a project including inquiry, quotation, negotiation, contract etc.
- Understand the products, applications and technologies of Druck products in different segments, provide right products/solutions to meet customers' request.
- Develop and manage the channel partner in the regions including business plan, pipeline management, conflict management and technical support.
- Organize customer's events to promote Druck products. Support marketing programs, strategies and New Product Introduction (NPI)
Communicate with different functional teams in local and globe to get support of applications, pricing and customer care etc.
- Diploma / Degree or above in process control, Automation or Instrumentation.
- Minimum 5 years of sales/marketing experience, preferably in the sales of OEM, Lab equipment , calibration equipment, testing equipment
- Background of similar products experience or segment experience would be advantage.
- Results-oriented, good communication, be motivator, self-starter and dedicated team player. Can work and perform well under pressure.
- Strong domain experience in Australia market nature
- Possess diversified industry experience
- Good English communication skill in both oral and written English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.