Company: North Oil Company
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
North Oil Company is interested in finding outstanding students with the following criteria:
A minimum GPA of 3.
Major in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, and Instrumentation Engineering
Currently enrolled in various University in Qatar.
Minimum 6 semesters completed.
Willingness to take on challenging assignments and meeting deadlines.
We currently have opportunities for Summer Internship Program in the Project Control Division (Title: Project Control intern), to cover following activities:
• Receive overview of project control activities in areas of workforce management, project assistant and contract administration
• Assist in regular missions and/or relocation arrangements to various project locations.
• Assist in organizing Talk Time sessions, team events, workshops, meetings, etc.
• Assist with the update of the Training matrix in collaboration with MP-HSEQ team.
• Assist in liaising with General Services, Training, IT departments for usual requirements (raising and following up on team's requests).
• Assist Project team with administrative needs (NOC related) and other tasks that may be assigned.
• Process and raise online E-Services requests for transportation, business mail, internal office move, stationery, local accommodation bookings, etc.
• Assist Lead Contracts Engineer in archiving of Contract Documentation
As an intern, you will be experiencing a meaningful and challenging work environment which will improve your knowledge and understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry. You will have the chance to work with other interns, employees from different levels to senior managers within the organization.
Our internship program will allow you also to build valuable networks for future career options and discover potential job areas, field of specializes or areas of future study.