Thisis a permanent and rotational position based in the NOC Head Office under Field Operations.
- Acting as the Focal Point in the NOC Operations Centre relating to all Well testing,monitoring, optimization and integrity activities.
- Providingsupport and development for Offshore Production personnel including OTL,Production Supervisor and CRO.
- Supportoffshore sites in the safe and efficient execution of production operations andwell maintenance/repair activities in order to maximise production volumes.
- Monitorproduction and injection wells to ensure all well production operations arecarried out within agreed parameters and identify potential for formationdamage/fracture during normal operations
- Identifyand report well integrity issues.
- Monitorand feedback on wells approaching end of operational grace period.
- Participatingin DGS/JSA processes to provide an independent operational perspective tooffshore management.
- Focal Point in the NOC Operational Center for all well activity in the field.
- Well network optimization and troubleshooting.
- Monitorgas lift setpoints to minimize slugging and to optimize compression capacities.
- Monitorinjection wells and rates to maximize voidage replacement across thereservoirs.
- Providefeedback during operational downtime to maximize production rates whilereducing flaring.
- Followingup and optimizing Site Production Performance by actively participating in theshortfall prevention / analyses, shutdown preparation / minimization andmonitoring plant KPI.
- Identifyopportunities for backflush/acid wash under performing wells to increaseperformance.
- Interfacewith Offshore Operations with regard to well movements, planning and isolationreviews.
- Liaisonbetween Offshore Operations and Tier 3 relating to well test program and anychanges in order to maximize well production and providing correct datacollection.
- Ensurewell integrity with follow up with Well Service and monitor maintenance andvalve testing activities.
- Participateas required with investigations into unplanned shutdown and participate in RCAprocess to reduce ongoing losses and eliminate repeated shortfall events.
- Offshorevisits as required for inspections, training and familiarization.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education:Masters (preferred) or Degree qualified
- Industry:Exposure to production or process engineering, preferably offshore
- Operations:10 years Operational Experience in Production environment with a minimum 2years Offshore working experience
- Well-developedanalysis and reporting skills
- Valid Offshore Survival & Medical
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Understandingof Industry Process Safety guidelines and procedures
- Self-motivatedwith the ability to work both unaided and/or part of a team
- Flexibleapproach and proactive in looking for alternatives and solutions.
- Strongcommunication skills to ensure information is passed within teams onshore &offshore
- Theability to work in a complex multicultural environment
- Fluentin written and spoken English
- Strong IT background.