Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Minimum 10 years' experience in Supply Chain Compliance, or related experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
· Diploma or Certification in Quality Management or Quality Assurance in ISO-9000 is an advantage.
· Good understating on process of Procurement of Goods/Services, Inventory management, Expediting, Customs and Logistics.
· Working experience in Audits.
· Working experience in developing SC workflow and training for developing workforce.
· Working experience in ERP systems and understand database concepts (Oracle or SAP).
· Working experience in managing and controlling SC management documents.
· Working experience on developing customized reports both from ERP and reporting tools such as Discoverer, SpotFire etc. for Contracts, Purchase Orders and Inventory.
· Working experience in designing database/workflow applications for programing in-house business applications.
· Good level of reasoning ability; planning, organizing, decision-making and analytical thinking.
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Excellent working skills in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.