Summary of Role:
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Staff Forensic Analyst. In this position you will perform Forensic Services to support a variety of business functions within Baker Hughes. Typical duties include forensic recovery of artifacts related to malicious activities on the enterprise network and systems, supporting Human Resources investigations, supporting Legal Division with investigations, eDiscovery requests, and legal hold requirements. Analysts use state of the art enterprise based tools to access systems and perform digital analysis. Analysts also document investigative processes and produce comprehensive factual reports based on their investigations.Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct investigations relating to computer crime, internal investigations, data protection violations, or legal requirements. Recover and investigate material found on digital devices (laptops, mobile, tablets). Collect evidence in a legally supportable way with a proper chain of custody.
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes. Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Communicates solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Cyber Investigations.
- Extensive forensic experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Current forensic certifications such as SANS GCFE, ACE, CFCE, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.
- Ability to work independently, or collaborate as a team member.
- Perform forensic examination of digital media associated with various investigations.
- Assist with OMBUDS investigations as assigned
- Assist with Legal Hold processes as assigned.
- Assist with Cyber Security breach investigations
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.