Skills: Engineering Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £100000 per annum
Location: England, United Kingdom
NES Global Talent are supporting a market leading Cyber Security consultancy in their search for OT Cyber Security Consultants.
Please apply for this role if you have experience in any of the following:
- Advising clients on regulation and policy pertaining to OT Cyber security
- Implementation or knowledge of IEC 62443 and its applications
- Identifying threats and vulnerabilities in enterprise wide OT environments
- Asset discovery
- Develop relevant business opportunities
- Experience with ICS security from a hands on, practical perspective
- Experience at ICS vendors from an engineering or security perspective
This role is available for varying levels of sniority and multiple nationwide positions are available.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.