Skills: Captain / Master
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Geoje, South Korea
We are currently recruiting for a MARINE SUPERINTENDENT to assist the Marine Manager in the day-to-day Marine activities of FLNG facility to ensure the safe berthing, loading and un-berthing of all LNG and Condensate Carriers calling at the FLNG facility. The successful candidate will provide technical marine advice and experise on LNG and associated projecs and supervisor all marine operational activities, delivering set of operational targets and objects within time and budget.
- Reliable and efficient marine operations of the FLNG facility.
- Implementation of the facility regulations and conditions of use for the marine operation, including all HSEQ procedures in the marine operation.
- Marine expense budget and Business Improvement Plan.
- Marine Operations Manuals & Procedures.
- Marine Maintenance activity for the FLNG facility
- Supervise of the Contract for towage, piloting and mooring services.
- Committed to transfer experience within the group.
- Managing Emergency, safety and security issues.
Fixed Term Contract
- Management of different diverse disciplines
- Production operations and planning
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cost Control
- Listening to others opinions. Accepting criticism & change
- Willing to move around the organization
- Being highly motivated.
- Responding to emergency. Being highly organized. Initiative.
- Expressing positive I-can/1-care attitude /Effective achievement of the assigned targets, willing to accept other responsibilities and tasks. Positive attitude to face any problems that arise.
- Listening and reception -Decision Making/Negotiation
- Accuracy and attention to detail/Ability to explain technical financial Information /Time-management skills/Leadership /Interviewing /Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in marine managerial operational position preferably in the marine LNG and/or floating production operations
- Experience in LNG facilities in marine management or Senior Officer on board LNG carriers or Marine Spt in floating production assets).
- Experience serving as senior officer with experience of cargo handling operations on board LNG & Oil Tankers.
- National Legislation (with particular regard to environmental legislation) Port & Terminal Regulations
- Compliance with recommendations outlined in OCIMF publications
- Courses: Management/HSEQ/LNG operations marine management /Maintenance management /Communications Project management/Ship handling and Manoeuvring/Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker handling & transportation/Advanced Oil Tanker training program/Advanced Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting/Personal Safety and Social responsibilities/Advanced Personal Survival, Search and Rescue/Proficiency in survival crafts and rescue boats/Advanced Medical care studies/Port Facility Security Officer/Ship Security Officer/Marine Radar & Automatic Radar Plotting Aids/Radar Simulator/Advanced Communications GMDSS/Prevention and Combating of Marine Pollution/ OPITO BOSIET,MIST, HUET
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you'll receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.