Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive Digital Technology Initiatives, synergies & cost-out in the Region. Develop Digital technology (DT) strategy for Russia & Caspian Countries (namely Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia) covering all BakerHughes Product companies and various functions like engineering, supply chain, finance etc. Leverage best practices & products from other regions to build DT Maturity in the Region.
- Drive Operational Excellence across all BKR Businesses in the region i.e. End User Computing Services, Compute/Network Ops to improve Performance and Availability of the DT Services across the Infrastructure platforms like Voice & Data Network, Server/Storage for the region.
- Focus on supporting the Business Growth by improving & tailoring Global DT processes/ products to suit the Local needs, partnering with the local Business Leaders on their Business Specific DT needs and engage the right DT global horizontal to provide solution
- Develop Local Talent with-in region to take bigger broader roles, provide local leadership to the DT teams locally.
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Significant working experience with a mix of IT Operations, Solution Development & Deployments
- Some experience in IT Leadership/Middle Management
- Firsthand experiences with SAP & Teamcentre
- Able to work with various Teams to come up with the 3 Yrs Strategy & then translate it to priorities for self and Team.
- Ability to handle complex Projects/Programs
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Leadership skills with demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Effective cross-functional, interpersonal & communication skills
- Team Management skills across geographies
- Ability to handle complex Projects/Programs.
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
- Customer focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Clear thinker and decision maker
- Ability to act strategically and deliver local decisions aligned with a Global approach.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.