- Sets-up and operates CNC 5 axis Mills for fabrication of metallic and non-metallic parts that hold to the high-quality machine standards required within the organization.
- Reads and interprets safety rules, blueprints, procedure manuals and operating instructions.
- Inspect parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Must be able to select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials on machines.
- High school Diploma or GED
- 10+ years of CNC 5 axis machining experience OR equivalent
- Must have working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD & T).
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
- Ability to calculate and set controls to regulate machining
- Be self-motivated with little direct supervision
- Candidates must be willing to work 2nd Shift from 3pm to 11:30pm and overtime as requires.
- Demonstrated ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Read and Interpret G - Code programs
- Ability to read and understand NC machine code (M and G code programming)
- Knowledge in 5 axis CNC machines, programming language as Fanuc, Siemens
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team player
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.