Skills: Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Design / Technical Engineer for a permanent position, located in Aberdeen.
Working within the busy Aberdeen Manufacturing Product Centre - Sustaining Engineering Team we are looking to employ a driven individual who will work well within a close-knit small team providing support to all of our internal customers, worldwide as well as communicating with manufacturing and operations handling issues on a day to day basis.
- The person will operate within the confines of the Company's management (Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental) system.
- Creation of drawings to within Engineering Requirements
- Reviewing existing products to reduce TCO with design, material or manufacturing changes
- Input to design reviews of old and new products
- Produce Technical Specification for tools and operation of tools
- Documentation review of all products to meet current standards
- Oil Field background would be advantageous but not essential. Engineering experience and knowledge required.
- HND or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or similar required.