Our Client is looking for a Subsea & Pipelines Technical Assistant for a contract position, located in Aberdeen
- Ensures that the NEXUS integrity Asset database for Subsea & Pipelines, Marine & Structures infrastructure is maintained up to date in-line with inspection activities and anomaly reporting;
- Support preparation of inspection workpacks for Subsea & Pipelines, Marine & Structures infrastructure ahead of inspection ahead of offshore inspection campaigns;
- Maintain up to date Pipeline Works Auhorisation (PWA) register of all company & Production UK operated and non-operated pipelines;
- Support preparation, submission, tracking and upkeep of PWA records for all pipelines.
- Pipeline Data & Consents Coordinator is responsible for:
- Liaising with Pipeline Integrity, Subsea Intervention and Asset Subsea Operation teams to ensure all integrity data collated as part of Inspection, Repair & Maintenance (IRM) campaigns is uploaded in NEXUS database.
- Liaising with Pipeline Integrity team to ensure all integrity anomalies and operation excursions out with design envelopes are recorded in NEXUS.
- Supporting Subsea Intervention team with preparation of IRM campaigns.
- Liaising with Subsea Project Engineers to record as-built data for new & de-commissioned of infrastructure in NEXUS.
- Supporting Project teams in planning and execution of new / de-commissioning projects where there are interface(s) with existing infrastructure.
- Maintaining up to date register of all pipelines and associated PWA's
- Supporting Subsea Project teams with preparation / amendment of PWA's.
- Supporting Technical Authorities in assurance of integrity of all assets.
- Supporting Asset teams with upkeep of PWAs.
- Substantial technical experience in the offshore oil industry in a similar role
- Experienced with administration & coordination of NEXUS database for integrity management of Subsea & Pipelines, FPSO and fixed platform offshore infrastructure
- Experienced with preparation, submission and upkeep of PWA's