In this role, you will be the product owner of the Baker Hughes learning management system. You play a key role in delivering a positive user experience through a world-class HR learning technology. You will work closely with the product companies, functions and learning teams to define business requirements and have those accurately captured in the user stories, design, and solutions. You will continuously improve and adapt solutions and products to meet the ever-changing needs and requirements of the business. If you would like to be part of our HR digital transformation journey, please apply!
- Develop the roadmap of system architecture, functionality and requirements with stakeholder input and business requirements. Ensure the system is up-to-date based on customer feedback and inform the stakeholders on potential effects of system updates and changes.
- Provide the end-to-end system administration, including design, processes, and solutions.
- Assist in resolving user "How To" questions and help create relevant job aids, learning content and communications.
- Design and provide digital solutions that keep a quality customer experience at the forefront of development.
- Facilitate solution discussions with the HR technology team, focusing on maximizing business value through smart and efficient development and testing.
- Manage periodic releases and lead future product sustainment and optimization.
- Manage system access based on the customer population and escalate system related requests and inquiries.
- Proactively identify opportunities or obstacles concerning data accuracy, data integrity, and relevance.
- Support definition and measurement of key system performance and usage Indicators.
- Act as the primary point of contact for vendor management and communicate necessary customer requirements.
- Work with the learning development team to discuss and develop the relevant training material.
- Investigates the escalated issues from Digital Technology and provides solutions.
- In depth knowledge about SumTotal and system integrations.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or Information Systems and at least 3 years of system management experience or equivalent background.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide recommendations according to the issue.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other people to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliver to the stakeholders/customers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Balances technical and business acumen; able to communicate what is possible and what will bring the most value to the business.
- Knowledge of Workday, including various modules such as Recruiting, Core HR, Talent Management, and Compensation.
- Knowledge of trending market approaches and best practices for learning management and how that shapes company policies.
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish by engaging the appropriate stakeholders.
- Good understanding of ERPs such as SAP as well as the ecosystem of applications.
- Worked on projects that involve serving customers on a global scale.
- Demonstrates good judgment and problem solving capabilities.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.