In this role, you will serve as the subject matter expert and key enabler of Workday security. You will act as the liaison between cross-functional business teams and be responsible for translating complex business needs into effective security design. You will identify security requirements, conduct system/data analysis, test new security configuration and participate in other deployment activities. You are responsible for determining the feasibility of security configuration and what impact that it may have on business processes or integrations. The role will also implement controls to ensure access given to data and that data is maintained in accordance business and regulatory requirements. You will leverage your deep functional expertise to optimize our security design and enable our HR digital transformation. If you are interested in being a member of our dynamic team, please apply!Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide consultation and collaboration to cross-functional teams both inside and outside of HR using your in-depth knowledge about user-based and role-based security.
- Support the development, operation and maintenance of Workday security modules.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing or new security roles for the system and provide support for issues relating to user-based security in Workday.
- Interpret employment policies, assess business requirements, apply compliance knowledge to the protect organization and mitigate people-related risks.
- Perform security impact analysis due to change requests or Workday upgrades, working with functional analysts, business users, DT, vendors and other support teams to define scope, prioritize, plan and implement releases, changes and enhancements.
- Support timely identification and escalation of security risks and develop alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary.
- Ensure all processes are followed as documented in our Sarbanes-Oxley process and controls. Partner with DT to perform audits on system roles and access logs to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Develop, operate, and support Workday with maintaining controls and ensuring controls are in place for all aspects for audits.
- Conduct high level needs analysis and recommend service improvements to increase the efficiency of the Workday system.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or Business and at least 3 years of work experience. Equivalent combination of education background and work experience is also considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with functional and IT clients.
- In-depth understanding of security models and approaches to implementing security architecture within Workday.
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients' needs and situation.
- Balance technical and business acumen. Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SOX regulation as it relates to security and data privacy.
- Ability to translate HR support model to Workday security roles/requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of ins and outs of Workday security as well as various modules, such as compensation, recruiting, talent development, and core HR.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment and handle daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
- Baseline knowledge of Workday HCM configuration and business processes.
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.