Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Project Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands
Leap29 is recruiting for an E&I Project Engineer for a leading engineering consultancy in the Maastricht region of the netherlands, whose main business sectors include chemicals, petrochemicals and plastics.
Role: Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Project Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Project Leader for E&I Works,
Content of job
The job consists of leading E&I projects within the chemicals, and petrochemicals industries.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Project and team (draftsmen) management
- Experience in working in international context
- Coordination and communication between Consultancy and Client, E&I Contractors, Studies Offices,…
- guide drawings with follow up
- Studies Offices and executions drawings follow up
- Verification and approval of drawings, technical specifications, calculation notes, technical data sheet in accordance with project specifications, standards and Norms
- Planning and tracking milestones,
- Budgets and Cost control
- Solve Technical problems
- Progress reporting
You must speak Dutch and English.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!