Skills: Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Well Control
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
Ably Resources are working with an international operator. In the search for a Specialist Well Engineer
Minimum of 15 years E&P environment experience, 5 of which has been within planning and operations of subsea & surface wells.
- provide expertise, advice and mentorship on all aspects of Wellhead, Christmas tree (Oil & Gas) and Mudline Suspension System (MLS) for local and international operations.
- apply the state-of the art related technology in all well activities
- recommend and review new and revised specifications, guidelines, best practices and design and operational performance standards on related technology
- ensure technical information is continuously disseminated by consolidating technical know-how, best practice, lesson learnt and cascading such information to the various project teams
- provide mentoring and training to drilling/ completion/ intervention/ fluids engineers by coaching and recommending relevant training programs.
- be one of the Wells focal person for full life cycle of Well Integrity matters.
- publish technical papers/journals via SPE/API/IADC platform on periodical basis
Our client is offering a competitive Expat salary and benefits
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.