Skills: Painting / Coating / Blasting
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
Based : Offshore
Status : Rotation
Scope of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists of supervising the painting and PFP repairs campaign to be conducted on TEPA sites. The person responsible for this service will be in charge of supervising and coordinating all the activities regarding: scaffolding, insulation, painting and PFP application, until the end of the works.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
- To guarantee the good realization of work in respect of procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection in accordance with COMPANY'S requests.
- Coordinate and follow up the work progress and consolidate the activities into comprehensive files.
- To follow up procedures and instructions to be executed by COMPANY'S Contractor in a safely and efficiently manner.
- To archive of all relevant files and document on site.
- To guarantee that a Risk analysis is performed prior to the start of any work.
- To assure that works are performed in complete accordance with Company Rules and Specifications.
Control SERVICES :
- To apply clear policies and general rules in order to have a coherent and homogeneous Construction Team.
- To ensure that contractor teams are aware that quality, planning and meeting deadlines are a permanent concern.
- To control of technical conformity of proposed materials and products.
- To follow up control of the WORK execution in all respect to the procedures, specifications, safety and environmental protection.
- To initiate proactive detection of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery schedule and planning of the work are met.
- To assume Liaison with COMPANY'S personnel (COMPANY'S projects Department (EPT), COMPANY'S construction superintendente on site) involved in the works.
- To assume Liaison with COMPANY'S Contractor to coordinate availability and suitability of equipment.
- To participate to regular site coordination meetings to report activities of Contractor.
- To liaise and support Contractor representative for site survey and work visits.
- To maintain good relationship with the Contractor, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the objective of the project
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: