Qualification and requirements:
- Be responsible for after-sales service related quotation / contract signing & filing;
- Deal with service related sales order and purchase requisition, process service orders into ERP system on time;
- Follow up service case fulfillment, provide quick response to meet customer's requirement;
- Supervise customer credit limit, collect payment in time to guarantee maximum order convertible rate;
- Track in-house repair shipment and field service spare part delivery, and handle inbound & outbound transactions into ERP system correctly and timely;
- Coordinate oversea repair export /re-import logistics;
- Be responsible for service related CAPX / PPE/tools purchase application;
- Handle all service related customer enquiries and complains;
- Follow up customer satisfaction survey feedback, provide constructive suggestion for customer satisfaction improvement;
- Make service metrics report, such as order & sales report, in-house repair turn around time report, etc..
- Bachelor's degree;
- 1-2 years experience in international company; fresh graduates can be acceptable.
- Proficient in computer processing, such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Good communication skills of English and Mandarin, both in written and spoken;
- SAP system experience is preferred;
- Excellent social etiquettes and manners;
- Positive and active work attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.