Skills: Document Control
Other Skills: To implement and manage documentation tools including PRODOM EDMS system. - To ensure that documents are updated regularly and accessible with EPT premises. - To organise and insure assistance and training for DCC and user on documentation tools.
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Angola
SCOPE of the SERVICE:
- To insure the safe keeping for documents, in accordance with defined rules for good document conservation and security (humidity, fire detection...).
- To educate user to the respect of document originals (no food and drink).
Methods and Organisation SERVICES:
- To write and implement procedures for all activities under its responsibility, in accordance with TEPA rules and procedures.
- To manage interfaces with other departments regarding documentation management (follow of RFM, documents modification and update).
- To implement and manage documentation tools.
- To liaise with LDC of Asset (DB 17, DB 32) as described in the workflow of PRODOM.
- To keep informed with the Headquarter regarding the rules and practise in documentation management.
Documentation Tools SERVICES:
- To implement and manage documentation tools including PRODOM EDMS system.
- To ensure that documents are updated regularly and accessible with EPT premises.
- To organise and insure assistance and training for DCC and user on documentation tools.
Paper filing / Archives SERVICES:
- To organize the filing for paper documents under DCC responsibility (Operation procedures, Exploitation documents etc...).
- To insure integrity of paper documentation filed.
- To insure that Document Controller are trained as key user for all documentation tools.
- To assist Document Controller for preparing training support documents.
- In coordination with DCC of Assets, to manage and organise regular training session for all users working with technical documents.
Based : Onshore
Status : Resident
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: