- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paper work prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Construction applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations. Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Qualifications Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Capable of independently running:
- Cemented & Non-cemented Liner hanger packer system
- Drop Off Liner system
- Drill-in/Ream-in Liner Hanger Packer system
- Pneumatic & Top Drive Cementing Head
- Tieback Packer System
- Hook Hangers
- Experience in Semi-Submersible Rig is very crucial but also includes Jack-up, Drill Ship and Land Rigs
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.