Skills: Field Service Tech, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $16 - $24 per hour
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in Solids Control.
- Well versed in Dewatering and Barite recovery required.
- Previous Permian Basin operations experience a must.
- Oversight of the mechanical processes used to provide enhanced drilling operations and recycled drilling mud through closed loop and other mud systems.
- Complete rig- up, rig- down, retort analysis and mud checks for weight
- Monitor and maintain shale shakers, pump(s), centrifuges and related equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Operate excavator and forklift duties including mixing cuttings, transferring cuttings and loading trucks.
- Long-term consulting opportunity
- 14 days on, 7 days off rotation
- 12 hour shifts
- West-TX based
- Pay dependent on experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.