The University Recruitment Specialist is a Talent Acquisition professional responsible for delivery of the flawless execution of all transactions associated with the end-to-end process for hiring interns, graduates and post-graduate students to meet requirements declared in the annual planning process. The University Recruitment Specialist plays a vital role in enabling the University Recruitment team to be seen as a customer-centric, effective unit able to maintain long-term relationships with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers and Campus Champions in Baker Hughes Target Schools. In addition, the University Recruitment Specialist will be the primary point of contact for candidates and vendors for shipping, hotel and travel services.Accountabilities:
The University Recruitment Specialist creates a candidate and assessor-centric experience for final selection events including the management and collation of assessments to support final decisions. The University Recruitment Specialist provides requisition management including quality assurance of candidate pools and offer management as well as overseeing onboarding services for candidates and hiring managers. The University Recruitment Specialist plays a vital role in creating a candidate-centric experience for the end-to-end process including a smooth transition from recruiting to onboarding for selected candidates.Essential Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing all requisitions posted to attract applicants for intern and full time positions for positions in the region/location.
- Providing support for Baker Hughes staff to enable them to represent Baker Hughes as an employer of choice for talented students who aspire to careers in Engineering Technology industry.
- Manage the candidate pools so candidate communication is timely and accurate including the process for declining unsuccessful applicants.
- Acting as the first point of contact for candidates who are invited to a final assessment event.
- Understanding the logistical requirements to support Campus Champions, and or Baker Hughes staff who represent Baker Hughes in target schools.
- Coordinating career events in Target Schools and ensure shipment of collateral.
- Managing the purchase and distribution of giveaways for students and faculty at targeted school events.
- Liaising with hotel vendors to ensure that appropriate and cost-effective arrangements are made for the assessment events, including candidate accommodation and meeting room requirements. Negotiating costs to meet budget limitations.
- Managing the formal offer and pre-employment process to ensure compliance for all aspects of the process and to ensure that candidates are fully qualified to join Baker Hughes.
- Ensuring that employment and placement activities conform to federal and state laws or country laws.
- Ensuring that appropriate tools and processes are utilized in line with all process requirements.
- Delivers hiring and onboarding outcomes to the required levels for Candidate and Hiring Manager satisfaction.
- Delivers timely and effective communications to the full range of stakeholders and in particular to Candidates.
- Ability to Lead and facilitate in University Recruitment events and meetings
- Resolves candidate queries regarding invitation to events in an efficient and effective manner
- Resolves candidate issues including conflict management and requests for offer renegotiation in an efficient and effective manner, with appropriate empathy.
- Collaborates with team colleagues to support the seamless delivery of Recruitment and Onboarding Services.
- Competent to execute all Hiring & Onboarding Processes.
- Proactively anticipates changes in requirements and requests additional resources when required.
- Coordinates cost effective locations and resources for hosting offsite assessment events for recent graduates and interns.
- Self-confidence, excellence, perseverance and high sense of urgency
- Highly organized and disciplined with daily/ weekly goals and operations
- Very high attention to detail is a must
Specialist skills knowledge
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
- Familiar with the Applicant Tracking System Workday and SAP
- Familiar with the Baker Hughes compensation structure and salary ranges for the University Recruits.
- Familiar with Phenom and Handshake
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 additional years of experience in Talent Recruitment Service Delivery highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques, supported by strong network within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be able to communicate and comprehend accurately, clearly, and concisely in English at the level required to perform the job as outlined.
- Must possess good work habits, a strong work ethic, and be able to adhere to company work hours, policies and standard business etiquette.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action /EEO (for US-based roles)
- Workday experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate customer needs and act with urgency on these.
- Demonstrated ability to drive processes, with minimal supervision, to the satisfaction of the customer.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.