Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Define use cases related to the consumption of Identity & Access management services
- Provide inputs to the current Identity & Access management risk assessment and identify potential gaps in the existing solutions
- Suggest innovative approaches to mitigate existing risks in the Identity & Access management space
- Define and document functional and technical requirements for integrating new or existing IAM platforms including provisioning, de-provisioning, and integration of applications for authentication.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 7 years overall IT experience with 3-5 years of experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- 7+ years of technical experience with AD system administration, cyber security, and networking (e.g. Microsoft Enterprise Active Directory and ADFS).
- IT project management experience in Security or Compliance
- Experience with Identity & Access Management technologies (OKTA, Radiant Login, Savyint, Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Strong planning & project management skills.
- Strong scripting experience
- 1-3 years' experience with IAM in the Cloud (e.g. Azure AD, AD Connect, and AWS IAM).
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO's.
- Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server, Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 landscape.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange, Quest Active Roles Server (ARS) are preferable.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of MS AD Azure, and AWS AD
Exceptional communication skills with technical and non-technical communities
- Proven ability to coordinate and influence large groups
- Strong team player -collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
- Experience with Multi-Factor technologies
- Agile, ITIL and Rally experience
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.