Skills: Project Management, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
The main objectives of the planning engineer are:
- Consolidate, control and coordinate all planning and progress measurement activities related to the LAPA NE and LAPA SW scope of works
- Ensure that all LAPA NE and LAPA SW activities are correctly planned and performed throughout the whole project duration in accordance with the initial plan.
- Identify area of concern (critical path, clashes, early start, interfaces) during all the phases of the project, from engineering to installation phases.
- Ensure availability of updated and accurate package scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation
- Through his behavior and the work, he will carry out, the jobholder will ensure compliance of the planning activity with Company HSE policy, rules, guidelines and specifications, and with subsidiary's HSE management system.
- He will have to contribute to HSE permanent performance improvement and will have to participate actively to an ambitious HSE culture deployment.
LAPA NE and SW:
- To integrate the detailed schedules of the different packages of the Project (subsea, topsides modifications, drilling) in order to produce the overall project schedule.
- Interface the overall project schedule to the integrated affiliate planning.
- To review the integrated affiliate planning with all information impacting the Project, in particular the JV meetings, TOTAL exercises (Budget, LTP, ...), validation meetings, meetings with regulatory bodies (ANP, IBAMA, NAVY, ...), internal / external studies.
- To carry out Critical Path analysis and regularly conduct Planning Risk Analysis to monitor readiness of the installation campaign and FO date.
- To develop weekly follow up during the installation campaign by developing dedicated tool such as 'Chemin de fer'
- To control the progress of the tasks and inform the management in case of deviation. Work with the management to define potential mitigation plans to recover possible delays.
- To determine the potential clashes with the other activities of the Asset. Run simulations to present to the Management, the options that might be used to solve the issues.
- To participate to the preparation of the SIMOPS Dossiers.
- To keep an updated and validated planning of the activities of the Project with the use of baseline. To participate to the follow up of the progress of the Project (S curve, reporting).
- To participate to the different planning meetings of the Asset (WOM, 24MLA, Quarterly operational Meeting).
Specificaly to LAPA SW:
- To elaborate, update and revise the LAPA SW Subsea EPCI detailed schedule based on Contractor schedule
- To elaborate, update and revise the LAPA SW Topsides detailed schedule based on Contractor schedule
- To elaborate and revise the package planning & progress measurement procedures and documents.
- Follow closely the activities of the contractors (both Subsea and Topsides) planning engineers.
- Monitor closely the contractor's execution schedule and progress reports.
- Check and comment on the contractor's procedures, schedules and methodology.
- Provide assistance to the LAPA SW Project Manager and the Project Control Manager for all matters related to the planning & progress reporting as well as analyses and simulations of new schedules
DURATION / LOCATION
- Starting date: April 2020
- Duration: 12 months
- Renewable: yes
- Location: Rio de Janeiro Country: Brazil / TEPBR Office
- Status: residential
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent
- Languages: Fluent in English (verbal and written) mandatory. Portuguese highly recommended
- At least 10 years' experience in large oil & gas projects with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices
- Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6)
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: