IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! APPLY NOW!
- Able to take vital signs (body temp., blood pressure, pulse (heart rate), respiratory rate.
- Must be familiar with BSI
- Able to communicate verbally with company physician
- EMT basic certification or above, LPN, RN or other medical technician qualification preferred
- Clinical medical experience desired
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Able to use laptop or other mobile device to complete electronic questionnaire
- Available on short notice
- Must pass standard fit-for-duty physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Travel to and from shorebases along the Gulf of Mexico corridor
- Conduct flu screenings of personnel prior to departing for offshore locations
- Evaluate and record vital signs
- Conduct pre-access questionnaire using electronic format
- Consult company physician if employee presents any presumptive symptoms
- Report any failed screenings to supervisor immediately
- 7-day rotation, but must be flexible to work longer if replacement is not immediately available
All required screening equipment supplied by company.