Are you ready to step up and start your career at our Global Finance Center in Budapest? Our multicultural team has been instrumental to the finance transformation of the Company, we are designing, building and running the finance operations.
Join our team now asanAdvanced Accountantand help us to invent smarter ways to provide world class financials forBaker Hughes.Role Summary:
Our Advanced Accountant is having a highly visible position within the R2R Global Ops Finance Team and will be primary responsible for the coordination, preparation and delivery of accurate, consistent and timely results of the intercompany accounts. To be successful in this position you will need to be strong in technical accounting as well as having strong analytical skills.Responsibilities:
- Perform activities required for month-end closing according to the respective business deadlines with limited supervision of the Team Leader
- Ensure the right execution in terms of preparation and recording of properly supported journal entries
- To identify and solve issues, and clear any backlog related to daily work
- Fix and stabilize activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting MJE, running reports) according to the respective business deadlines
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation reviews according to Baker Hughes' Policies
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal auditing
- Understanding how different areas integrate with other teams
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Proven years of experience in Accounting
- SAP/ Oracle (or other ERP) knowledge
- Account reconciliation and Inter Company accounting experience
- MS Excel and MS Outlook knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
- Previous experience in a multinational environment
- Ability to work as an independent professional
- Strong problem-solving skills, support new joiners within the team
- Effective interpersonal skills and positive, "can do" attitude
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.