Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Participate in the infrastructure architecture governance model.
- Support design and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Coach and mentor team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 2 years of professional experience.
- Skilled level expertise in design of cloud solutions to meet business application system qualities
- Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction
aligning with business goals
- Understands concepts of software deployments and configurations
- Familiar with automation techniques and tools
- Understands how to adapt applications on cloud computing platforms to drive cloud adoption
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of
business priorities and organizational dynamics
- Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals.
- Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
- Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate
information and feedback
- Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice
- Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation.
- Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas.
- Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.