The Cyber Intelligence Team is looking to hire a full time Cyber Intelligence Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for helping Baker Hughes Digital anticipate and uncover cyber threats that intersect with geopolitical risks, impacting Baker Hughes and its P&Ls. The candidate will work cross-functionally with analysts from different parts of the organization, and their analytic insights will be applied to make Baker Hughes and its users more secure.Roles and Responsibilities
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be part of a dynamic, growing team, with an ability to integrate all source intelligence gained from internal incident response, insider investigations, tactical cyber threat actors, and strategic geopolitical risks. The successful candidate will develop analytic products, present a clear, measurable value proposition, and drive business outcomes. Essential Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research and analysis on the intersection of regional geopolitical events and cyber actors against Baker Hughes employees, business operations, intellectual property, and products.
- Design, develop, and produce analytic products that are derived from internal and external customer requirements, resulting in specific recommendations or prescriptive security controls.
- Lead analytic projects from start-to-finish, prioritizing time, conducting data analysis and effectively communicating results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work closely with investigative staff, cyber incident response, red team, data protection teams, product security, and executive leadership to drive business outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum 4 years of professional experience as an intelligence analyst
- Experience with data analysis tools-Xcel (basic data analysis), Splunk, Analyst Notebook (social network analysis), SIsense (business intelligence), and collaborative analytics tools
- Ability to set and manage expectations with key stakeholders and team members
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight
- Exceptional critical thinking, writing, and presentation skills that properly qualify assessments with concise, relevant, and accurate communications
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on short term and long term projects and the ability to establish rapport with various roles (executive management to deeply technical)
- Desired background working in government intelligence or cyber intelligence
- An understanding of APT (nation states), Cyber Crime, Hacktivism and other associated actors
- Regional expertise in a specific area: MENAT, LATAM, ASPAC, and EMEA
- CISSP, CISM or related SANs certifications, or relevant technical experience preferred
- Foundational cyber skills: Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, Routing); Applications (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, FTP, SSH,etc..); Encryption (DES, AES, RSA) and hashing algorithms (MD5, SHA-1, etc.); System/Application vulnerabilities and exploitation; Operating systems (Windows, *Nix, and Mac)Cloud technology (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS), and malware or behaviors exploiting these systems
- Understanding of NIST 800-53 Framework an ISO 27001 security controls
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.