Skills: Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Gregory, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
You MUST have O2 experience in order to qualify for this assignment.
In terms of requirements, what we're looking for is as follows:
- Direct oversight/inspection experience for construction/cleaning/maintenance of pipelines and/or facilities in O2 service
- Experience with both O2 'build then clean' as well as 'clean then build' applications
- The EPC3 line is being constructed via 'build then clean' wherein the pipe is constructed in a standard manner by CKJV and then will be studiously O2 cleaned by a specialty cleaning subcontractor
- All components and materials for the EPC2 line are being cleaned off site in an O2 cleaning facility (or received sealed, bagged, and tagged clean from the manufacturer) and then installed in a 'clean-build' process by CMI (or subs thereto)
- Familiarity with key industry guidelines/specs for O2 service/cleaning applications
- ASTM G93-03 - Standard Practice for Cleaning Methods and Cleanliness Levels for Material and Equipment Used in Oxygen-Enriched Environments
- EIGA 13/02/E - Oxygen Pipeline Systems
- DEP 220.127.116.11 - Gaseous Oxygen Systems Design and Engineering Practice (Shell)
- ExxonMobil GEMS 3-45-1.1 - Supplemental Design Requirements for Piping in Oxygen Service
- ExxonMobil GEMS 3-45-1.2 - Supplemental Fabrication and Erection Requirements for Piping in Oxygen Service
- ExxonMobil GEMS 3-45-1.3 - Supplemental Cleaning and Protection Requirements for Piping in Oxygen Service
Formal O2 certifications/training preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Working with Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the key to bringing quality and safety to life, helping our customers power ahead.
Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services with over 44,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees and contractors make a difference. Whether it’s testing in the lab or field, engaging with customers, or helping our operations run smoothly, every role is essential to delivering Total Quality Assurance to our customers.
Intertek also provides specialized staffing and outsourcing agencies operating in the engineering and technical services marketplace. Our competitive advantage lies in our unique ability to provide highly qualified personnel that clearly meet the client’s needs, expectations and site placement requirements. Intertek provides an impressive ability to identify, screen, hire and deploy not only expatriate resources but also local and regional expertise. This proficiency is not easily found in today's marketplace, thus positioning Intertek to contribute significant value to the client's local labor content and sustainable development initiatives.