Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
We are currently recruiting a SALES REPRESENTATIVE for Eni Versalis. In this role, you will be expected to achieve sales in line with our objectives in the Scandinavian/Baltic market for BU POLE/ELAS/STYR. You will also work towards optimizing market coverage and knowledge for assigned products and market sectors.
Key responsibilities :
- Reach the proposed periodical sales targets
- Negotiate prices, volumes, payment terms in accord with the sales policy and strategy;
- Establish and manage the relationship with existing customers we well as key customers.
- Identify new customers in the targeted markets and developing sales opportunities;
- Processing and monitoring technical and logistic claims received from customers;
- Preparation and application of customer credit line requests;
- Report to the Sales Area Manager about the status of the assigned customers and market segments
- Support the credit department to verify the solvency of customers and co-operate in any actions or proceedings aimed to recover payable amounts;
- Support the technical assistance team during visits to customers for application development, claims, new product presentations etc.
- Cooperate with customer service and logistic departments in troubleshooting problems arising from customers, such as delivery to destination, customer complaints and others.
- Working on new projects and product development with the technical service organization.
- Assist BMgr in complying with HQ HSE and various administrative company and local requirements.
Permanent local, residential position. We are unable to offer visa support for this role.
- Some experience in a sales role.
- Some experience working in technical or commercial producing companies
- Good knowledge of Office at user level: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Knowledge of SAP would be considered a plus.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Chemicals or Materials engineering, industrial chemistry, or economics
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Versalis is an international subsidiary of Eni specializing in the production of chemicals. We lead the market in a range of businesses including plastic and rubbers and we are concentrated on bio-based business. We are Italy's biggest chemical company in terms of turnover, number of employees and production volumes. We are focused on meeting our customers' requirements and making our company more and more sustainable and competitive. We pursue these goals through product innovation, being constantly focused on safety and lower energy consumption, and on the safeguarding of our people and the environment outside our plants. With opportunities throughout Italy, China, Germany, France, USA, Ghana, Congo and a number of other countries, our team is made up of astute and accomplished individuals who all work together to help expand Versalis' presence on a global scale.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviors that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.