- Coordinates and oversees work at the field site, providing quality service to the customer. Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators.
- Coordinates the cleanup, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- May evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance
- Comply with all health, safety, and environment (HSE) and Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, policies, and procedures relevant to the position
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of Customer requirements in respective areas of responsibility and / or location and monitor Customer satisfaction
- Prepare and submit written reports after each job to the Customer
- Follow Customer service orders as dispatched from the Branch and / or Service Manager
- Complete necessary paperwork for invoicing, equipment identification / tracking, inventory control, and expense monitoring in a timely manner while ensuring accuracy
Ensure periodic maintenance and repairs to Company vehicle, consistent with Company policy
- Maintain Company vehicle, necessary tools, and equipment to perform service jobs
- Operate Company vehicle in compliance with applicable Company policy and / or applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- Provide input and assistance to other functional areas throughout assigned facility and / or region in order to improve processes and Customer satisfaction levels
- Ability to safely deploy to remote geographic locations with limited access to medical care, which may require four (4) or more hours to reach secondary-level medical care
- Rotation shifts will be 28 days on & 28 days off
- Bachelor degree
- Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required with little to no notice
- Ability and willingness to be subjected too extreme cold and heat for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Minimum 5+ years of oilfield experience in Wellheads & X-mass trees (Installation & Maintenance Services / Onshore and Offshore )
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and / or hydraulic equipment
- Experience in documentation and record keeping
- Working knowledge of Pressure Control (PC) equipment identification
- Working knowledge of new Pressure Control (PC) product installation
- Working knowledge of Customer Service best practices
Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.