Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Duration: 12-month contract
Role: Civil Structural Engineer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Responsible for designing inherently safe, compliant and operable assets in accordance
With all relevant and regulatory standards
• Specifying the list of engineering codes and standards
• Approving key engineering decisions and Design Change Management (DCM) submissions
• Providing design verification and engineering quality assurance of the CSA discipline during the design phases of the project, as well as technical support during engineering, construction, commissioning and handover.
• Reviewing and accepting key engineering documentation
• Participating in contractor led processes where deemed necessary, e.g. model reviews
• Providing verified data and documentation
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.,
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Recognised Masters Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 10+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, onshore or offshore
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures.
• Knowledge or relevant Industry technical (design) practices, Dutch building practices /EU regulations, codes and standards;
• Broad experience with stage gated projects development & execution processes;
• Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
• Must be fluent Dutch speaker (command of English both written and spoken)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!