Education: High School/Secondary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Denmark
AGR are looking for an experienced Roustabout. You must hold Banksman Slinger, OERTM and HERTM as well as the standard North Sea required certification.
Main Duties/Job Description:
- Cleans, scrapes and paints the drilling deck and equipment
- Off loads supplies and moves them to storage areas
- Moves supplies and equipment to the work site
- Uses lifting equipment to load and stack equipment
- Helps to maintain and repair drilling equipment
- Assists with the mixing of chemicals for drilling operations
- Provides general support as required to the Toolpusher and drilling crew
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
- Provides support as part of the drilling emergency response team
Advance Global Recruitment was founded in March 2011. The aim was to create a recruitment consultancy that not only produced exceptional results but a consultancy that EVERYONE loves to deal with.
AGR is a young, dynamic agency who will push boundaries to guarantee we deliver on our promise. Our consultants have been trained to go that extra mile and to ensure that we assist both our clients and candidates to realise their aims, goals and objectives.
AGR are in the process of growing our international operations and we welcome clients and candidates to contact us at our UK head office to discuss our capabilities further.
Advance Global Recruitment specialise in providing world-class, skilled personnel into the International Oil & Gas Sector:
ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
Survey & Inspection
Drilling & Well Intervention - Subsea & Land
Subsea Construction and Installation