Roles and Responsibilities
- Own sourcing specific ERPs, processes and tools. Review and improve processes. Work on special initiatives.
- Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.