Skills: Commercial Management, LNG
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Brussels, Belgium
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Professional. You will be responsible for gas regulatory affairs in extra-EU countries that are relevant to Eni's (GLP/Upstream) gas and LNG business.
Key responsibilities :
- Analyse regulatory frameworks, monitor their evolution, assess the related implications on the market and on the business, develop Eni's positions on relevant regulatory developments, liaising where appropriate with Institutional Affairs and any other organisational functions;
- Constantly inform business colleagues about developments and their impacts on the business;
- Provide support to business development or to internal working groups on strategic projects;
- Support the design and/or adjustments of related business processes and the implementation of any country-specific operating compliance tasks;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant authorities, in order to facilitate detailed comprehension of regulatory frameworks, grasp and anticipate future trends and changes and present Eni's positions.
Permanent local contract.
- Analytical skills and ability to summarise complicated issues;
- Problem solving and project management;
- Good communication skills; ability to build, strengthen and maintain networks with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- University degree (preferably in Economics or related discipline);
- Good knowledge of gas markets;
- Experience in gas/LNG regulatory affairs or institutional affairs;
- A second language (Italian and/or French).
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.