Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Worley are looking for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team in Aberdeen on a fixed term 8 month basis.
We have a requirement for an 8-month, Fixed Term Accounts Payable Assistant who can work closely with the P2P Lead and our other Accounts Payable Assistant to ensure that all newly acquired companies follow the same AP process as heritage companies and where process cannot be aligned, that this is documented. The AP process is predominately outsourced to either Malaysia or India currently, and therefore this role will require a close working relationship with those outsourced services.
Reporting directly to the P2P Lead for Worley and working as part of a small core team based in Aberdeen, you will help to deliver a seamless AP process to various UK entities. Key responsibilities are currently as follows but will vary:
- Accounts Payable data cleanse in run up to ERP systems deployment.
- Management of Accounts Payable transition onto ERP system, working with existing out-sourced Accounts Payable team, future shared services team, and local team, to ensure new processes developed and embedded during and after go-live.
- Coding to ensure Accounts Payable invoice coding transition from old to new systems, facilitating new cross-functional processes, and managing mailboxes to remove backlogs.
- Communication with the existing IT Service Centres to transfer information from existing system to new Oracle suite.
- Manage mailboxes and control flow of information.
Required qualifications / certification:
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Payable environment would be preferable.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Excellent at building relationships and working with other teams.
- Good Excel skills.
- Experience of Oracle would be beneficial.