Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handles CIT reporting processes, including forecasting, tax provision, compliance and settlement for BH Companies.
- Responsible for TPnotification preparation.
- Verification with tax authorities.
- Completion Global Controllership tools for CIT.
- Responsible for US GAAP provision calculation, RTA and reconciliation.
- Participation in audits: tax authority's audits, KPMG audit; corporate audits.
- Support finance function (local and international) of the organization on tax related questions, including tax issues, risk identification and tax planning opportunities.
- Look for continuous improvement in tax processes to simplify and automate, whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
- Collaborate with tax colleagues across the BH organization, including the tax lifecycle and analysis team, tax advisory team, indirect tax teams.
- Support in new ERP implementation.
- High education in Accounting/Tax, experience in Tax Compliance more than 5 years.
- Work experience in Multinational Companies.
- Proficiency in 1C, SAP (basic is a minimum), MS Office (Excel), SONO, ASF.
- Knowledgein Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan tax legislation is preferable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- English intermediate is a must
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.