A leading operating company based in Oman is currently looking for 2 Mechanical Technician to be based on site in Oman. The role will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. This will be working on 28/28 rotations or 15/13 if Omani national.
To maintain the technical integrity and sustained operations of all mechanical equipment and systems. This includes conducting planned and corrective maintenance activities and these are operated in a safe and efficient manner
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities in accordance with maintenance schedule/plan.
- Troubleshoot abnormalities arising in the plant and oilfield equipment.
- Execute all assigned work tasks in line with agreed plant operating philosophies, and in line with current Maintenance Craft Procedures and work practices.
- Provide input into the 90-day and 14-day planning cycles.
- Interface with other maintenance/service department staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- 3/6 years field experience working with E&P operations
- Previous experience in Sour oil / gas preferred
- HND / HNC qualification or similar with Mechanical or Plant Maintenance
- Omani national preferred
- Previous experience in the Middle East or Oman
- Be willing to work on Night / Day shift
- Working for a leading client in Oman
- 12 month renewable contract
- Lucrative monthly salary on offer
- 28/28 Rotation or 15/13 if Omani national
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.