Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Fracturing
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Astrakhan, Astrakhan Oblast, Russia
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
The Hydraulic Fracturing Project Coordinator position will be primarily responsible for providing safe, effective solutions to the customer in the most efficient, timely and cost-effective manner. This position will play a key role in fulfilling promises to their customers and in meeting those customers' expectations. They are responsible for overseeing the execution, direction, and coordination of all operational, logistical, and support services within the organization to deliver on customer requirements, particularly regarding water treatment solutions on Frac locations. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles & equipment are safe, and meet legal requirements, as well as making sure that operators are aware of their duties.
This position will work closely with all sales professionals and sales managers to ensure proper alignment with their needs and goals.
- This position must demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and be able to lead, coach and promote a safety culture that aligns with Baker Hughes culture.
- Will be responsible for managing all Field Frac Supervisors and operation activities in order to effectively meet operation needs the Project.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of Operational strategies and goals
- Establishes targets and goals for each Frac Supervisor in accordance to the Project targets
- Prepare periodic reports and regularly update documentation, safety compliance, operational spend and actively pursuits to cut cost
- Monitors the competition and reports actions
- Coach operations personnel in their development by identifying areas of growth opportunities, preparing various components such as reporting activity summaries and spend reports
- Monitor all operations activities to ensure that they are in-line with plans, goals, and service level expectations
- Participate in the recruiting process with the appropriate Managers to assure appropriate levels of service coverage within the Project
- Ensure that all direct reports are aligned to the Baker Hughes core values
- Minimum high school diploma is required
- Minimum 8+ years of hydraulic fracturing operating experience
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in managing/coordinating team
- Fluent Russian is a must
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.