A leading operating company based in Oman is currently looking for 2 Mechanical Specialist Technician to be based on site in Oman. The role will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. This will be working on 28/28 rotations or 15/13 if Omani national .
To conduct both first line and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting of specialized mechanical rotating and its control systems. This job includes detailed and independent execution of RCA, trends analytics and working with vendors to optimize reliability and availability of equipment and systems
- Produce Execute all assigned general mechanical rotating equipment maintenance activities (PM & CM) in a safe and operating standard.
- Provide specialist inputs for rotating equipment applications and problem solving.
- Calibrate, trouble-shoot and analyse field rotating equipment during abnormal conditions
- Assessment of maintenance contractor's level of skill and equipment handling capabilities.
- Provide input to RCM and FMEA
- Asset integrity reviews, Equipment Health-checks, Asset/ Maintenance reference plan), scope challenge reviews.
- Provide technical support to operations and the start up team in the development of the commissioning, start up and operating procedures for discipline specific hardware.
- At Least 15 years' experience in oil and gas specifically Sour oil, Sour Gas, Steam generation Facilities
- HND / HNC qualification or similar with Mechanical or Plant Maintenance
- Mechanical Technician with expertise within Rotating equipment
- Omani national preferred
- Previous experience in the Middle east or Oman
- Be willing to work on Night / Day shift
- Working for a leading client in Oman
- 12 month renewable contract
- Lucrative monthly salary on offer
- 28/28 Rotation
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.