- Reception duties including answering incoming phone calls, directing to appropriate person or taking messages as required;
- Meeting and greeting all visitors have them sign in and display pass;
- Verify induction status, show visitors through induction notify staff of arrival if required;
- Provide support for the PIC and OTR teams including freight coordination, sales order entry, scanning and closing out of workshop jobs;
- Ordering of stationary and office supplies including kitchen supplies and cafeteria items for Brendale facility. Ordering lunches for training and visitor lunches;
- Book training room or meeting room for staff as required;
- Administration of computers, phone, copiers, fax machine, utilities etc.
- Actively participate in stock take / cycle counts;
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, tidy and safe at all times;
- Highlight and demonstrate a full understanding of BHGE SPC Q/HSE procedures;
- Perform any additional or special tasks as required by your Manager.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.