Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as a key member of the Global Commercial Center of Excellence for Surface Pressure Control to achieve the global Sales, Order and Margin targets for the business.
- Lead quotation generation for SPC for equipment and services. Develop winning strategies with sales, while ensuring compliance with established guidelines for the Risk management process.
- Interface with the regional teams and headquarter functions such as Sales, Pricing, Risk, Legal, Commercial Finance and OTR teams to develop high quality winning proposals while ensuring alignment to company financial and risk targets.
Continuously identify and refine the proposal processes across the business, with special emphasis on Lean opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Sales or Proposals).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of API 6A or 17D products
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.