Job function & Responsibilities:
He / She shall be responsible for;
Qualifications / Experience
- Perform complete receiving, assembly (In-Process) & final acceptance inspections and report the inspection data of components as per established inspection criteria or Inspection plan mainly on Gas Turbines components.
- Perform dimensional inspection as per drawing / specifications requirements
- Co-ordinate with production personnel for control of nonconforming product, Identify, document and segregate it in holding area until resolution of non-conformity
- Perform Inspection & prepare inspection reports for non-conformance product i.e. NCR and Hold tag after inspection.
- Raise NCR and reject Material disposition cases of nonconforming product.
- Conducts periodic inspection/calibration of all measuring instruments and testing equipment, and ensures calibrations are current and conform to all applicable BH Standards and regulations.
- Assures that required preliminary, progressive and final inspections are properly performed, and that proper inspection records, reports and forms are properly executed prior to releasing the product.
- Performs all work activities in accordance with safety and environmental standards
- Diploma in Engineering or High School Certificate and related experience.
- Five years' experience of Inspection in Gas turbine repair Shop / Service organization.
- Capable to interpret engineering drawings.
- Understands and can use Inspection, measuring & test equipment's
- Experience in Gas turbine component repair industry
- ASNT Level II in NDT methods (PT, UT & RT)
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office
- Problem solving
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.