Roles and Responsibilities
- Leverages deep process/domain expertise and partners with PO and technical development team. Influences key stakeholders in design and planning decisions. Drives the development of products that are targeted at a (usually) very technical audience. Combines the customer vision with technical feasibility to convert business needs into functional specifications/user stories. Works with customers/stakeholders to prioritize needs. Creates the strategic roadmap for the product. Coordinates work of several parallel teams to deliver on higher level outcomes. Responsible for transparent delivery and maximizing returns. Focuses on execution for the duration of a product release.
- Applies existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems or processes. Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders (EB and SEB) within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Communicates solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner organizations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Technical Product Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.