Skills: Structural Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Hasselt, Flanders, Belgium
Role: Lead Structural Architectural Engineer
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: Belgium, Bosland
• You take care of the design and detailing independently or in a team as planned and within budget.
• You provide professional guidance to a group of employees and you are responsible for your discipline within multidisciplinary projects.
• You ensure the correct quality of the work delivered.
• You coordinate your own engineering activities with other disciplines within the project.
• You ensure the correct information flow towards the client, the engineers, contractors and other disciplines within the project.
• In addition to the position of Lead Engineer for multidisciplinary projects, you also act as Project Leader for mono-disciplinary projects.
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• Extensive experience within structural engineering
• Basic knowledge of architectural engineering
• Dutch speaking/English speaking/French speaking
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical and industrial projects
• Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!