Skills: Production Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Production Engineer for a permanent position, located onshore in Aberdeen.
To provide guidance on daily well production optimisations and medium to long term strategic management of the Field well stock.
- Optimise the well stock through daily well surveillance monitoring and troubleshooting of well performance issues
- Generation, assessment and justification of well intervention opportunities and supporting the Well Services team during interventions to ensure a successful outcome
- Long term planning and justification of interventions and modifications to ensure maximum value from the well stock
- Identification of well/process plant production chokes, optimise production within plant capacity by self or in combination with process engineer
- Responsible for presenting at partner meetings and to management on well issues
- Prepare for and host annual well work review
- Working with the platform to ensure well tests are completed, and assurance of well test results
- Engineering or Geoscience qualification preferred but not essential if candidate has relevant experience
- Well modelling software; Petroleum Experts Prosper and GAP preferred
- Production Engineering experience required
- Gas lift design, operation and troubleshooting