Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
- To perform laboratory tests unsupervised, according to documented Work Instructions, after training in those tests, using only properly calibrated and maintained equipment.
- To be fully aware of the Laboratory Schedule instructions and time schedule for every test assigned and to perform those tests according to the Schedule. If there is a delay or a problem then immediately inform the Project Coordinator and/or Supervisor.
- To update the Project Coordinator and/or Supervisor of progress of all assigned tests daily.
- To be responsible for maintenance of equipment.
- To seek clarification and not to proceed with laboratory tests or other assigned duties if instructions are unclear, if training has been insufficient and/or if equipment is not calibrated.
- To attend training seminars, read background technical papers and request technical assistance from senior staff when required.
- To fully complete all worksheets, data forms, records and administrative forms legibly, and to distribute or file these in the appropriate location.
- To work as a member of the team and communicate all appropriate information effectively to colleagues and clients.
- To respect and protect company and client confidentiality at all times
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned.
Degree in Analytical Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry /Petroleum Chemistry / Chemical Engineering or equivalent
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.