An opening for General Ledger - Payroll Accounting Analyst based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The position will support the Global Finance Centre.Essential Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, validate the monthly payroll variances submission from in country and prepare reports for payroll submission.
- Conducts related General Ledger (GL) payroll closing activities ensuring that they are completed in time and accordance to the set guidelines
- Prepares, document and keep up to date processes for accounting role.
- Prepares and Review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the Baker Hughes team and Accenture. Provide advice and support to the team with regards to correcting entries required.
- SAP analysis of various company codes which involves analysis of other general accounts as well on a regular basis and advising improvements and corrective actions
- Implements best practices in Global Finance Center (GFC) and standard processes which benchmark global best practices.
- Works closely with External and Internal Auditors to assist in completion of all audits.
- Works closely with Payroll to ensure timely submission of payments for payroll variances.
- Any other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- 4 - 6 years' experience in General Accounting / Ledger / Payroll
- Experience in Shared Service will be added advantage
- Experience in SAP will be added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.